Here’s how we’re helping!
Here at Land Rover San Antonio, we love providing our greater San Antonio area community with great vehicles and great service. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to develop, please be assured that we’re taking extra measures to offer you the support you need to get through this
difficult time. We are offering a 90-day payment extension period for loans and leases no matter the stage of delinquency and waiving existing late and non-sufficient funds fees.
90-DAY DEFERMENT PROGRAM DETAILS:
• A FICO score of 700 or higher is required for all applicants.
• Business borrowers must have an individual as a co-borrower.
• Standard credit criteria apply.
• Minimum 5-year credit bureau history with five (5) satisfactory trade lines.
• Bureau history must be free of any repossession, bankruptcies or foreclosures.
• New and current-year used vehicles are eligible.
• This program is for standard retail contracts only..
• Total amount financed, including tax, title and license (TT&L) and all aftermarket products, is
limited to $100,000.
o See your current Product Reference Sheet for more information.
• The amount financed can’t exceed 75% of the applicant’s gross annual income.
• The maximum term is 60 months.
• State standard rates apply. The rate will be reflected in your approval notice.
• The customer’s monthly payment must be calculated using the actual days to first payment.
• Avoid funding delays: Before submitting a contract, use the ‘Comments to Analyst’ function on
Dealertrack®1 or RouteOne®2 to let an underwriter know that you’re submitting the contract with
the deferred payment option.
• This program can’t be used with any other special programs.
• This program isn’t available in Pennsylvania.
• All standard Indiana and Ohio retail contracts must disclose the Loan Origination Fee