2019 Land Rover Discovery Trim Levels
If you are shopping for a 2019 Land Rover Discovery in Austin but you want to know more about the Land Rover Discovery MSRP range of options, Land Rover San Antonio can help. Take a closer look at Land Rover Discovery trims and the features that each configuration offers, then contact your local authorized Land Rover retailer to schedule a test drive of your favorite!
Land Rover Discovery SE
Starting at $52,950 MSRP, the base trim level offers features including plenty of convenience features and even the driver assistance Park Package, as well as:
- LED headlights with Signature Daytime Running Lights
- Power-fold heated door mirrors with approach lights
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Keyless entry
- 12-way powered grained leather seating
- Land Rover InControl® 10-inch touchscreen
- 250-watt Land Rover Enhanced Sound System with 10 speakers
- Fixed panoramic sunroof with power blinds
- Powered gesture liftgate
Land Rover Discovery HSE
Starting at $59,700 MSRP, the Discovery HSE trim comes standard with more safety features, as well as additional connectivity and comfort amenities:
- LED Signature Headlights with Auto High-Beam Assist
- Driver memory settings in side-view mirrors
- Touch Pro™ Navigation System
- 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System with 10 speakers plus a subwoofer
- Panoramic sunroof with power tilt/slide front panel and fixed rear panel
Land Rover Discovery HSE Luxury
Starting at $67,200 MSRP, the HSE Luxury trim is the top-of-the-line Discovery model, with premium leather upholstery, a blow-you-away sound system, and customizable lighting so you can accommodate any mood on Corpus Christi drives.
- Three-zone climate control
- Available Windsor leather seats
- 825-watt Meridian™ Sound System with 16 speakers plus a subwoofer
- Configurable Ambient Interior Lighting
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Intelligent Seat Fold
All Land Rover Discovery Trims
- No matter which trim you choose, you’ll get a standard gas-powered 3.0L supercharged V6 engine with 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque.
- You can also opt for a 3.0L V6 turbodiesel engine with 254 hp and 443 lb-ft of torque.
- All trims come standard with Hill Launch Assist, Hill Descent Control with Off-Road ABS, Gradient Acceleration Control, Roll Stability Control, a Traction Control System, and more.
- You can opt for a Capability Package on the SE and HSE, which includes Terrain Response® 2, electronic air suspension, and a Two-Speed Transfer Case. The Capability Plus Package on the HSE Luxury also includes All-Terrain Progress Control and Active Rear Locking Differential.
- With the rear seats folded down in the five-passenger Discovery, you’ll be able to enjoy up to 88.3 cubic feet of cargo space.
- An optional third row is available with any trim level, which gives you two additional seats. With this option, the maximum cargo space is 85.0 cubic feet.
Discover Your Favorite Land Rover in San Antonio
Browse our new Land Rover Discovery inventory at Land Rover San Antonio to explore your SE, HSE, and HSE Luxury options in Laredo. If you want to check out more Land Rover SUVs, compare the Land Rover Discovery vs. Land Rover Discovery Sport to see which one is right for you, or compare the latest Land Rover Discovery vs. BMW X5 to check out the competition!
More About Land Rover Discovery Features
If you are shopping for a 2019 Land Rover Discovery in Austin but you want to know more about the Land Rover Discovery MSRP range of options, Land Rover San Antonio can help. Take a closer look at Land Rover Discovery trims and the features that each configuration offers, then contact your local authorized Land Rover retailer to schedule…
The 2019 Land Rover Discovery consistently stands out in a saturated SUV market, due to its balance of elegant styling and thrilling performance. It also comes packed with technology features that can’t be ignored, with everything from today’s latest connectivity and entertainment options to safety packages that will give you extra peace of mind on…