2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport Review
If you are looking for an off-road-ready SUV that also offers plenty of luxury and function inside, consider the 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport in San Antonio or San Juan. Take a look at what’s new for 2020, and what drivers can look forward to when they browse our new Land Rover Discovery Sport models for sale at Land Rover San Antonio.
Discovery Sport Design
As the experts at Kelley Blue Book state, the redesigned 2020 Discovery Sport is “stylish inside and out.” U.S. News applauds the redesign, calling out the “nicer materials” and “improved seats,” including standard grained leather upholstery. Additional style features to look forward to include:
- Distinct contours, new bumpers, and an updated grille
- Trim-exclusive styling on the Discovery Sport R-Dynamic trims
- Newly standard InControl® Touch Pro™ 10-inch infotainment system
Discovery Sport Capability
It’s undeniable that the Discovery Sport can handle whatever terrain it comes across, and the critics agree. U.S. News calls this Land Rover SUV “a monster off the pavement,” Kelley Blue Book applauds its “class-leading off-road ability,” and Edmunds concurs, describing the Discovery Sport’s “above-average off-road and all-weather capabilities.” Favorite features of the critics include:
- ClearSight Ground View — Cameras on the front underside of the vehicle display on the central touchscreen so you can “see through” the hood when off-roading.
- Terrain Response® 2 — Sensors monitor driving conditions and automatically switches to the best driving mode–whether that me Snow, Mud & Ruts, or another type of terrain.
- Wade Sensing — The system will alert you when you start to approach the vehicle’s maximum wading depth.
Discovery Sport Versatility
With clever storage solutions, seating for five or seven, and “plenty of passenger and cargo space” according to Edmunds, the Discovery Sport is a great choice for families and go-getters.
- Optional third-row seating (called 5+2 seating) — With 6.8-60.0 cubic feet of cargo space depending on how many seats are folded down.
- ClearSight Interior rear-view mirror — Even if your cargo space is piled to the ceiling, rear cameras feed footage to your rear-view mirror, giving you an unobstructed view.
Explore the Discovery Sport at Land Rover San Antonio
If you are ready to experience all the Discovery Sport features in person, contact Land Rover San Antonio to schedule a test drive! You can also check out our current new vehicle specials near Boerne to get a great deal on your next new Land Rover purchase.
More From Land Rover San Antonio
If you are looking for an off-road-ready SUV that also offers plenty of luxury and function inside, consider the 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport in San Antonio or San Juan. Take a look at what’s new for 2020, and what drivers can look forward to when they browse our new Land Rover Discovery Sport models for sale…
Looking for a new luxury SUV? The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Velar has a refined design with a striking interior. There’s plenty of space for passengers and cargo, and lots of high-end amenities to make those drives around San Antonio more enjoyable. Explore the Range Rover Velar interior here, and then head into Land Rover San Antonio for a test…
The 2020 Land Rover Discovery can tow up to 8,201 pounds, which means that if the five- to seven-passenger SUV is full or you’ve used up the 83.7 cubic feet of cargo space, your Discovery will still have plenty of hauling power on San Antonio roads. Learn more about the towing specs, engine options, and towing-friendly…