2020 Range Rover Evoque Overview
The 2020 Range Rover Evoque is available now at Land Rover San Antonio. Find out what the newest version of this compact luxury SUV from the Land Rover lineup has to offer in our overview below, then find a new Range Rover Evoque for sale near Austin at your local authorize Land Rover retailer.
Range Rover Evoque Features
- ClearSight Ground View–This technology is now available in the new model, and using front-mount cameras lets you effectively “see through” the hood of the car for increased visibility.
- ClearSight Interior Rearview Mirror–Even when the view behind you is obstructed with cargo piled high, live video feed of the road behind you can appear on your rearview mirror, so you can reverse safely.
- InControl®–Choose from the standard InControl® Touch™ Pro or Touch™ Pro Duo high-resolution touchscreen infotainment displays. In the Touch Pro™ Duo, the top screen can be tilted to adjust for glare.
- Configuration–The rear seats of the Range Rover Evoque can be folded in multiple configurations to accommodate for different amounts of cargo. With five passengers, enjoy 21.5 cubic feet of cargo space, and with the whole second row folded down, enjoy 50.5 cubic feet of cargo space.
Range Rover Evoque Design
- Body–Choose your Range Rover Evoque configuration from two different exterior styles–the classic Range Rover Evoque body design or the R-Dynamic design, which has a sportier style and elegant touches like copper accents.
- Roof–You can go for the standard fixed panoramic glass roof or the available sliding panoramic glass roof to let the light in while on Corpus Christi drives.
- Door Handles–The flush deployable door handles started with the Range Rover Velar this features is being carried over into the 2020 Range Rover Evoque design, along with several other future Land Rover model year turnovers.
- Interior Trim–Choose from upholstery options like Winsor leather, sustainable eucalyptus fiber textiles, and Kvadrat premium wool blends.
Range Rover Evoque Performance
- Available MHEV Powertrain–The available mild hybrid electric vehicle powertrain stores the energy normally lost during braking and reuses it during acceleration.
- Configurable Dynamics–You can customize throttle mapping, steering settings, suspension, and gearbox shift points to get the feel and handling that you want.
- Terrain Response® 2–This system monitors road conditions and automatically selects the ideal driving mode, from settings like Mud and Ruts to Snow, Sand, and more.
Experience The New Range Rover Evoque at Land Rover San Antonio
Want to test drive the 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque near Laredo? Contact your local authorized Land Rover retailer for a test drive to learn more about all the new features that await. You can even compare competition like the 2020 Range Rover Evoque vs. Lexus NX, check out explore options like the Range Rover Velar trims, or learn more about Land Rover towing capabilities today!
Learn More at Land Rover San Antonio
The Land Rover Discovery, called the “Disco” by Land Rover fans, was first released in 1989, about four decades after the release of the first-ever Land Rover model in 1948. The Discovery was the first new model series from the company since the release of the Range Rover model in 1970, and it has been…
Between its state-of-the-art technology and impressive performance capabilities, the Range Rover Evoque is the perfect blend of rugged and refined for the Austin. But, just what can you expect inside the Range Rover Evoque interior? From premium audio systems to perforated leather seating, this state-of-the-art SUV treats you to the utmost luxury with every journey….
The maximum towing capacities of new Land Rover SUVs range from 3,968 pounds to 8,201 pounds. Explore towing specs on each Land Rover model, and find out more about features like Advanced Tow Assist to see how towing can be made easier around Austin. Then visit our genuine Land Rover parts center to find out…