What is Land Rover InControl®?
Land Rover InControl® is a suite of technology features available on Land Rover models. It allows drivers to stay connected while driving around San Antonio and Corpus Christi. There are three options when it comes to the InControl® infotainment touchscreen, and new models are standard with Touch Pro or higher:
- InControl Touch™ — 8-inch high-resolution touchscreen infotainment display
- Touch Pro™ — 10-inch high-resolution touchscreen infotainment display
- Touch Pro™ Duo — Touch Pro™ 10-inch display paired with a second display above the gearshift
Explore InControl® technologies below, then contact your local authorized Land Rover retailer to see these features in action.
How Does Land Rover InControl® Work?
You can customize your InControl® touchscreen, with available driver-specific home screens. In addition the usual operations like radio and climate control, you can also monitor performance features, off-roading technologies, and more. Beyond that, key InControl® capabilities include:
- InControl Remote™ — Interact with your Land Rover from anywhere with the Remote app. Commands include remote climate control, lock/unlock, engine start, stolen vehicle locator, fuel monitoring, and maintenance alerts.
- InControl Protect™ — Contact Optimized Land Rover Assistance at the touch of a button in the event of mechanical issues, or automatically connect with SOS Emergency Call services in the event of a collision.
- InControl Apps™ — After downloading InControl Apps™, seamlessly integrate vehicle-optimized mobile apps on your vehicle’s touchscreen via USB media port, and access music, navigation, calendars, and more!
- InControl Wi-Fi™ — Wi-Fi Hotspot via AT&T for in-vehicle internet access on up to eight devices at once. Wi-Fi hardware is fitted to the vehicle with a mobile SIM card and 3 months or 3GB of data for the trial period.
- Land Rover Connected Navigation — Available with Touch Pro™ or Touch Pro™ Duo, this feature includes: Real Time Traffic Flow, Route Planner App door-to-door routing, Online search, Satellite View and Street View, and Live Apps.
Which Models Offer Land Rover InControl®?
All new Land Rover models include InControl® technology as standard, and if you are looking for a used vehicle this feature on older model years as well. If you are building a new Land Rover, be sure to request InControl® Apps capability, as this feature can only be fitted at the factory.
Experience Land Rover Features in Person
Learn more about Land Rover services and applications when you contact your local authorized Land Rover retailer to schedule a test drive near Laredo. You can also explore more about Land Rover, Land Rover towing capabilities, InControl® Remote & Protect™, and even the history of the Land Rover Discovery at Land Rover San Antonio.
More Land Rover Features
The Land Rover Discovery Sport has been redesigned for the 2020 model year, and there are new features and more to look forward to. Find out what the auto industry experts are saying in their 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport reviews, then contact Land Rover San Antonio to schedule a test drive of this luxury SUV near San Antonio!…
The Land Rover Discovery, called the “Disco” by Land Rover fans, was first released in 1989, about four decades after the release of the first-ever Land Rover model in 1948. The Discovery was the first new model series from the company since the release of the Range Rover model in 1970, and it has been…
The maximum towing capacities of new Land Rover SUVs range from 3,968 pounds to 8,201 pounds. Explore towing specs on each Land Rover model, and find out more about features like Advanced Tow Assist to see how towing can be made easier around San Antonio. Then visit our genuine Land Rover parts center to find out…