Cultural Attractions in San Antonio
Visiting San Antonio from Corpus Christi or Laredo provides the opportunity to enjoy a diverse selection of cultural attractions. We’ve put together a quick overview of each attraction to help you find the best the city can offer–check out our favorites below and contact us if you have any questions!
Things to Do in San Antonio
- San Antonio Botanical Garden: Just a few popular attractions of this stunning 33-acre garden include the kid-friendly Muhly Maze and Tumble Hill. You’ll enjoy a breath-taking selection of roses and native plants, plus a glass conservatory with five climate specific greenhouses.
- The Majestic Theater: San Antonio’s oldest and largest atmospheric theatre offers seats for 2,311 guests. It’s still one of the city’s premier live performing arts spaces, as well as one of the most ornate, and they host more than 200 live events a year. Book a ticket to soak up the local culture while enjoying everything from performing arts to the Broadway in San Antonio series.
- San Antonio Museum of Art (SAMA): Located in the historic complex of buildings that was once home to the Lone Star Brewery, SAMA is famous for its collection of Greek, Roman, and Egyptian artifacts. In fact, it boasts one of the most comprehensive ancient art collections in the southern United States.
- San Pedro Creek Culture Park: This newly redesigned linear park combines public art and historic preservation with ecosystem restoration and native landscaping. While bringing out the creek’s natural beauty, it also uses artworks to explore cultural identity and the traditions of the surrounding community while showcasing the finest local craft.
- Spanish Governor’s Palace: A National Historic Landmark, the Spanish Governor’s Palace is the final example of an aristocratic 18th-century Spanish Colonial town house in Texas. Visit to take a step back in time to San Antonio’s earliest days as you explore the building and hear about its history.
Find the Best of San Antonio
People from Austin, and beyond visit San Antonio for its cultural attractions. Whether you need help planning a weekend trip or finding the city’s best restaurants, let Land Rover San Antonio be your guide. Feel free tocontact us today!
Learn More at Land Rover San Antonio
You can’t live in or travel to southern Texas without tasting some delicious BBQ, and if you’re in the San Antonio area or Corpus Christi, you’ll be surrounded by great BBQ places. Whether you’re looking for something quick or somewhere that’s family friendly, this list of best BBQ restaurants in San Antonio will make it easy…