Explore San Antonio in a Weekend
Image: The Alamo
You’ll be in no danger of running out of things to do during a San Antonio weekend trip. In fact, you’ll probably struggle to fit in all the best San Antonio attractions. To help save you the stress of packing in too much or the annoyance of missing some of the city’s hotspots, we put together a quick list of weekend activities. From museums to San Antonio restaurants, there’s no shortage of things to do!
- Pick up a Go San Antonio Card
- Visit the Tower of the Americas
- Remember the Alamo
- Cruise the San Antonio River
Explore below, then check out some of the more unusual San Antonio attractions nearby!
Here’s How to Make the Most of Your San Antonio Weekend Trip
- Pick up a Go San Antonio Card: If you’ll be flitting between lots of attractions over a weekend trip, it’s smart to get a Go San Antonio Card. Several options let you save up to 45% at some of the city’s most popular attractions, including iFLY Indoor Skydiving, SeaWorld San Antonio, and Six Flags Fiesta Texas.
- Visit the Tower of the Americas: You might only have a couple of days in San Antonio, but you can still see it all by visiting the Tower of the Americas. A stunning 750-foot-tall observation tower, it provides spectacular views from the Observation Deck and even a thrilling 4D Theater Ride.
- Remember the Alamo: If there’s one San Antonio attraction you should consider unmissable, it’sthe Alamo. Site of the Texas Revolution’s legendary 13-day siege, it’s one of the most important pieces of American history and is now home to fascinating exhibits and eye-opening tours.
- Cruise the San Antonio River: One of the best ways to take in San Antonio is by arranging a river cruise. Whether that means enjoying a guided tour or dining alfresco as you cruise, there are plenty of options that take you right through the heart of the city. If you’re pressed for time, simply take a river taxi.
River Walk in San Antonio
Let Us Point You Towards the Best San Antonio Has to Offer
When you visit San Antonio from San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Laredo, or even further afield, you can expect everything from cultural attractions and fantastic live music to mouth-watering BBQ and fantastic Mexican and Latin American restaurants. For any further advice or recommendations, even to learn more about San Antonio’s culinary history, feel free to contact us today.
Experience More of San Antonio
You can’t live in or travel to southern Texas without tasting some delicious BBQ, and if you’re in the San Antonio area or Corpus Christi, you’ll be surrounded by great BBQ places. Whether you’re looking for something quick or somewhere that’s family friendly, this list of best BBQ restaurants in San Antonio will make it easy…